The song was written by Bobby Vinton during his Army service. Theyre either lonely theyre missing somebody theyre depressed theyre hurt theyre scarred from the past theyre having personal issues no one knows about they have secrets you wouldnt believe.
While USA had not gotten involved in the Vietnam War yet at the time there was a mandatory two-year military draft for all men aged.

I am so lonely i have nobody. And right now they are sitting here reading these words and Im writing this for you so you dont feel. They wish they dream and they hope. Alvin The Chipmunks-Im so lonelyCheck my Channel.
Im so lonely Im Mr. Lonely I have nobody for my own. I have nobody for my own.
Song Akon - Lonely Lyrics Im So Lonely I Have Nobody AkonFacebook. Yo this one here goes out to all my players out there man ya know That got that one good girl whos always been there man like took all the bullshit. Then one day she cant take it no more and decide to leave.
Lonely Im so lonely I have nobody to call my own I am so lonely Im so lonely I have nobody to call my own I am so lonely Yall This one here goes out to all my playas out there man Ya know that got that one good girl dawg Thats always been there man Like took all the bullshit Then one day she couldnt take it no more and decided to leave Yeah I woke up in the middle of the night And.
Lonely I Am So Lonely I Have Nobody But My Own Funny Car Memes Car Jokes Funny Pictures
Pin By Rokky Locc On Lyrics Akon Lyrics Akon Lonely Lyrics Lyrics
It S Better To Have Nobody Than To Have Someone Who Is Half There Or Doesn T Want To Be There Life Quotes Relationship Quotes True Quotes
Nobody Even Realizes How Sad And Depressed I Am Nobody Has A Clue Depression Citation Sagesse Mots
Lonely I M So Lonely O Have Nobody Cute Cats Cats Animals
Akon S Lonely Lyrics Youtube Akon Lonely Lyrics Akon Akon Lyrics
23 Hilarious Jokes You Ll Immediately Want To Send To Your Single Best Friend Single Jokes Funny Memes Hilarious
Lonely Is Not Being Alone It S The Feeling That No One Cares Quotesyoulove Quoteoftheday Lonelyquotes Quo Feeling Lonely Feelings Feeling Lost
Pin By Teena Thomas On My Favorite Songs Akon Lonely Lyrics Lyrics Lyric Quotes
Mr Lonely Im Lonely Illustration Lonely
Mr Lonely Recorded By Bobby Vinton Bobby Vinton Saddest Songs Lonely
Akon Lonely Lyrics Youtube Akon Lonely Lyrics Akon Lyrics Akon
Or Only Here When Home Life Is Rocky I Guess It S All Good In Paradise Now Good I M Happy For U Wish Y All The Best When U Miss Me R Quotes
Lonely I Am So Lonely I Have Nobody By Icelion87 Deviantart Com On Deviantart
Akon Lonely Lyrics Youtube Akon Lonely Lyrics Akon Lyrics Akon
23 Hilarious Jokes You Ll Immediately Want To Send To Your Single Best Friend Hilarious Memes Single Memes
Lonely I M So Lonely I Have Nobody To Call My Own Single Humor Single Memes Funny Single Memes


