Yaman

I Like What You Doing To Me

I Like What You Doing To Me

I like the things that you do to me Only you can set my mind f-ree I need you I need you I need you to fulfill my ne-ee-ed yea-ee-yeah-ah I like what cha doin to me Keep on hey baby What cha doin to me-ee ee-ee-ee Dont stop no What cha doin to me-ee baby I like what cha doin to me-ee ee-ee I like what cha doin to me I like what cha doin to me I like what cha doin to. Dollaz Sense by DJ Quik 1995 Multiple.

Hunting Elephants Funny Quotes Love Quotes Funny Quotes

I Like What Youre Doing To Me Lyrics.

I like what you doing to me. Baby I like what youre doing to me Im all messed up now Baby I like what youre doing to me Your mama called you no good And like most other. S Hydra On the upbeat track Joya sings in the hip-hop soul. I Like What Youre Doing To Me Lyrics.

Listen to I Like What Youre Doing To Me by Young Company 149549 Shazams featuring on Soul Seduction and In The Mix. Soul Funk Disco. Good things come to those Who stays on they toes Dont you e-ver stop Al-ways keep it hot Potnah this bubonic cuts that other shit is high Fuck what you.

I Like What Youre Doing to Me by Young Company. Young Co I Like what youre doing to me Tony Wrightley Jazz Funk Soul. Disco Soul Funk UK 20 Hit UK One-Hit Wonder.

I Like What You Do to Me E-40 B-Legit Tha Hall Of Game 1996 Zomba Recording LLC Released on. Young and Company - I Like What Youre Doing to Me lyrics You make me happy when were together Ooh-wee baby Im talkin a-bout you send chills up and down and up and down my spine Make it last forever The love you give to me is like heaven My desire to have you only you only you light my fire Only you nobody but you only you. If youre into this genre of music then why not pop into the Funbk-U-Radio webs.

Baby I like what youre doing to me Your mama called you no good And like most other men I see You cant be true it aint in you And its no secret to me But when you hold me in your arms Youre like ten good men wrapped in one Baby I like what youre doing to me Baby I like what youre doing to me Youre just like your old daddy. You make me happy when were together Ooh-wee baby Im talkin a-bout you send chills up and down and up and down my spine Make it last. I Like What Youre Doing To Me was the 1994 debut single from Joya.

Lyrics to I Like What Youre Doing To Me by Carla Thomas. The song features a sample of jazz man Grover Washington Jr. Keep on Hey baby What cha doin to me-ee ee-ee-ee Dont stop no What cha doin to me-ee baby I like what cha doin to me-ee ee-ee Up and down up and down my spine Only you light my fire Only you boy light my.

DJ NIKKI Beatnik Apple Music playlists. Provided to YouTube by Spy Music Group IncI Like What Youre Doing To Me Young CompanyOld School Funk Jams 2018 Brunswick Record CorpReleased on. Was sampled in 33 songs see all.

Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days With Easy Video Lessons. Provided to YouTube by Symphonic DistributionI Like What Youre Doing To Me Soul Bombs Soul BombsI Like What Youre Doing To Me 2019 Soul BombsReleased. I like the things that you do to me Only you can set my mind f-ree I need you I need you I need you to fulfill my ne-ee-ed yea-ee-yeah-ah I like what cha doin to me.

Baby I like what youre doing to meIm all messed up nowBaby I like what youre doing to meYour mama called you no goodAnd like most other men I seeYou cant be true it aint in youAnd its no secret to meBut when you hold me in your armsYoure like ten good. I Like What Youre Doing to Me. Baby I like what youre doing to me Im all messed up now Baby I like what youre doing to me Your mama called you no good And like most other men I see You cant be true it aint in you And its no secret to me But when you hold me in your arms Youre like ten good men wrapped in one Baby I like what youre doing to me I.

Baby i like what youre doing to me Im all messed up now Baby i like what youre doing to me Your mama called you no good And like most other men i see You cant be true it aint in you. I Like What You Do to Me Lyrics.

Pin By Nativenewyorker On Just Sayin Best For Me Quotes Doing Me Quotes I Am Quotes

Theres Nothing Like Us Nothing Like You Me Together Romantic Quotes Quotes Love Quotes

Roy Rose Jewelry 14k Yellow Gold Madi K Satin And Polished Heart In Star Post Earrings Funny Quotes Love Quotes Funny Quotes

Memes Apostles And You Will Never Be Criticized By Someone Doing More Than You You Will Be Crit Criticism Quotes People Dont Like Me Dont Like Me Quotes

Sanctus Real Whatever You Re Doing Something Heavenly Inspirational Quotes Me Me Me Song Something To Do

If I Had A Nickel For Every Time I Thought About You People Would Be Like What Re You Doing With All Those Nic Daily Odd Daily Odd Compliment Odd Compliment

25 Relationship Rules To Rekindle Your Passion Doing Me Quotes Understanding Quotes Dont Like Me Quotes

Today S News Entertainment Video Ecards And More At Someecards Someecards Com Quotes Ecards Funny Funny Quotes

Doing Me A Concern Cute Funny Animals Puppies Funny Funny Babies

Lil About Me Don T Be A Jerk Doing Me Quotes Trust Yourself Quotes Jerk Quotes

I May Not Be Perfect But At Least I M Not You Poster Zazzle Com Funny Quotes Badass Quotes Sassy Quotes

Sitting Next To You Doing Absolutely Nothing Means Absolutely Everything To Me Words Inspirational Quotes Favorite Quotes

Why Do I Like You I Don T Have An Answer For That But I Guess It S Just The Vibes You Give Me The Smiles You Put Drake Quotes Be Yourself Quotes

Phrases For Invitations Examples In English Are You Free Tuesday Night Are You Doing Anything Friday Nigh English Grammar Conversational English English Vocab

Filthy Frank What Are You Doing Ha He Was Edited To Look Like Tsukiyama Xd This Is Amazing Tokyo Ghoul Tsukiyama Make Me Laugh

Cuz Frankly I Really Don T Flippin Care What You Are Doing So Stop Calling Me And Acting Like We Are Friends Since We Bo Funny Quotes Ecards Funny Haha Funny

Pin By Monica On Kat Pieterse Crazy Love Quotes Friends Quotes Relationship Quotes For Him

Lyrics From Love Me Like You Do By Ellie Goulding For Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie Love Me Like Song Quotes Quotes

So What Are You Doing This Weekend In 2021 Just For Laughs Laugh Funny


Yaman
Load comments
close