Yaman

Jeannie Seely Can I Sleep In Your Arms

Jeannie Seely Can I Sleep In Your Arms

Jimmy Fortune Oh Holy Night 359 22542 Views. About Can I Sleep in Your Arms Can I Sleep in Your Arms was written by Seelys one-time husband Hank Cochran.

Jeannie Seely Can I Sleep In Your Arms Tonight Mister Country Family Reunion Family Reunion Mister

View credits reviews tracks and shop for the 1973 Pinckneyville Pressing Vinyl release of Can I Sleep In Your Arms on Discogs.

Jeannie seely can i sleep in your arms. Jack Greene and Jeannie Seely - Live At The Grand Ole Opry - Release Date. Listen to Can I Sleep In Your Arms on Spotify. Jeannie Seely Song 2007.

It would later appear on her debut studio album and be re-recorded by. Released in July 1973 under MCA Records the song peaked at 6 on the Billboard Magazine Hot Country Singles chart becoming Seelys first top ten solo hit since 1968. Es folgten Jahre in denen sie in Auditorien kleineren Clubs und Country-Musikparks auftrat.

To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. Listen to Can I Sleep In Your Arms from Jeannie Seelys Countrys Greatest Hits of the 70s for free and see the artwork lyrics and similar artists. It is now probably best known from the tender interpretation Willie Nelson included.

Janie Fricke You Dont Know Love 334 14135 Views. Below you will find lyrics music video and translation of Can I Sleep In Your Arms - Jeannie Seely in various languages. Mandy Barnett Ill Be Home For Christmas 411 13152 Views.

Im selten Jahr nahm sie für das kleine. Mit elf sang sie regelmäßig in einer lokalen Radioshow. Jeannie Seely Can I Sleep in Your Arms Tonight Mister Related Videos.

Country Road TV. Vinyl 7 Jeannie Seely - Can I Sleep In Your Arms 1973 Pinckneyville Pressing Vinyl Discogs. Listen to Can I Sleep In Your Arms on Spotify.

6 hit From the 1973 album Can I Sleep In Your ArmsLucky Ladies. Grandpa Jones The Christmas Guest 649 61504 Views. Jeannie Seely Song 2006.

From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Can I Sleep in Your Arms is a single by American country music artist Jeannie Seely. View credits reviews tracks and shop for the 1973 8-Track Cartridge release of Can I Sleep In Your Arms on Discogs. Dont Touch Me became Seelys signature song and her biggest hit as a solo artist.

The music video with the songs audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. Dont Touch Me is a song written by Hank CochranIt was originally written for and recorded by American country artist Jeannie SeelyThe song was released as a single on Monument Records in 1966 and became a major Billboard country hit. It was released in November 1973 on MCA Records and was produced by Walter Haynes.

MCA Records - MCA-40074 Format. From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Can I Sleep in Your ArmsLucky Ladies is a studio album by American country music artist Jeannie Seely. Sie zog nach Kalifornien und arbeitete als Sekretärin bei Liberty and Imperial Records bevor sie 1965 auf Bitten von Dottie West nach Nashville zog.

Jeannie Seely begann bereits als Kind mit dem Singen. Published on Jul 23 2018 Jeannie Seely Can I Sleep In Your Arms Live On Nashville On The Road Can I Sleep in Your Arms is a single by American country music artist Jeannie Seely. Can I Sleep In Your Arms was a 1973 Top 10 hit for Jeannie Seely on Billboards country singles chart.

Jack Greene and Hank Cochran - requested by shuffle877 track 8. It was Seelys first solo studio album in three years and was her first to be issue with the MCA label.

Bachata You Are Not Alone Tu Non Sei Sola Youtube Videos And Music Jeff Healey Jeff Healey Angel Eyes Music

Merle Haggard Greatest Hits Merle Haggard Best Songs Full Album Best Songs Merle Haggard Songs

Mary Duff Can I Sleep In Your Arms The Duff Old Country Music World Music

Willie Nelson And The Boys Can I Sleep In Your Arms Episode One Willie Nelson Folk Song Songs

Jeannie Seely Sings I Can T Stop Loving You Cant Stop Loving You Best Country Music Country Songs

Philomena Begley Can I Sleep In Your Arms Songs Greatest Songs I Can

Bill Anderson Mama Sang A Song Mpg This Is His Story But I Have A Project I Want To Do With My Mom So Sh Bill Anderson Country Family Reunion Worship Music

Gene Watson David Frizzell Long Black Veil Live Youtube David Frizzell Gene Watson Youtube

Red River Valley Youtube Red River Valley Red River River

Pin On Country Rock And Country Southern Rock

Pin On Cactigreg2

Jeanne Black He Ll Have To Stay Answer To Jim Reeves He Ll Have To Go Telephone Song Country Music Videos Songs

Jeannie Seely Sings Can I Sleep In Your Arms Youtube Singing I Can Country Stars

Jeannie Seely Sings Can I Sleep In Your Arms Country Western Songs Country Stars Country Hits

Bill Anderson Album Covers Google Search Bill Anderson Album Cd Covers Bill Erson Music Album Covers

Patty Loveless Don T Toss Us Away Youtube Patty Loveless Country Music Alan Jackson

Wynn Varble Waitin On A Woman Country Music Conway Twitty Alan Jackson

Bill Anderson Album Covers Google Search Bill Anderson Album Cd Covers Bill Erson Music Album Covers

Youtube Singer Country Music Singers Country Music


Yaman
Load comments
close